Please click on the questions below to see the answers.
What is the Last Date for Submission of Short Film (Deadline)?
The deadline for submission of short films is November 25th, 2020.
What is the Entry Fee of Short Films?
The entry fee for the Filmingo International Short Film Festival 2020 is Rs. 600 per entry.
The entry fee has been reduced & discounted considering the economic positions of the industry owing to the COVID-19 pandemic.
What is the Eligibility Criteria for Short Films?
Your Short Film:
- Must be produced after 1st January 2019.
- Must have a minimum runtime of 3 minutes.
- Must have a maximum runtime of 20 minutes.
- Can be in ANY language, but must have subtitles in English.
- Can be based on ANY topic or concept.
- Must NOT be an animated short film.
- Must NOT be a documentary short film.
How do I submit my Short Film?
Our entry process is completely online. To submit your short film, please upload the file to Google Drive or Dropbox or WeTransfer and share the link with us by including it in the Entry Form. Please see the entry form for details.
How do I make the payment for Entry Fee?
The entry fee can be paid using Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, UPI or Payment Wallets.
My Short Film is Longer than 20 Minutes. What do I do?
According to our official criteria, the runtime of each short films must be between 03:00 and 20:00. If your short film is longer than 20 minutes by only a few minutes, please email us at email@example.com for alternatives.